What We Can Offer YOU!
Apart from competitive salaries, here at The Donna Louise Children's Hospice we can also offer you the following:
• The opportunity to be part of a highly-dedicated, focused and motivated team
• A hugely rewarding role, making a difference to the lives of hundreds of families
• Development and career progression opportunities
• Strong team working ethics within the hospice
• Multi-disciplinary team working
• A fabulous working environment in a modern and secure building set in its own gardens, with free on-site parking
• Role specific training, a commitment to learning, developing and growing our employees with holistic hospice and community based working opportunities
• Continuance of your NHS pension scheme or joining The Donna Louise Trust's pension scheme
• Generous holidays
• Enhanced sick pay after 12 months' service
• Cash back health care scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Staff Information Group (SIG) which gives all staff a voice to management
• A range of family friendly policies
• Independent free counselling service for staff
• Independent Occupational Health provision
• Subsidised dining room accessible to staff
Children's Community Nurse
We're looking for a Children's Nurse with experience of caring for children in the community to help us move forward into the next exciting stage of our developing service. If you have a passion for palliative and complex care across the age range 0-19 years then we'd love to hear from you.
Learning Disabilities Lead Nurse
We're looking for a Learning Disabilities nurse to help us move forward into the next exciting stage of our developing service. If you have a passion for palliative and complex care across the age range 0-19 years then we'd love to hear from you. Your specialism will be Learning Disabilities with the focus being on children and young people – you will be our lead advisor ensuring that those with complex learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and/or communications difficulties are cared for and supported using the most appropriate techniques.
Senior Executive Assistant
The Donna Louise is embarking on a significant Strategic Programme, which will involve the development of a young adult service and dedicated building within its existing site. This is a critical, centrally placed role, to ensure that the Trust's Chief Executive, Executive Team and Board benefit from unparalleled, intuitive front-line administrative support. The post-holder will also act as Company Secretary for the Board of Trustees.