What We Can Offer YOU!
Apart from competitive salaries, here at The Donna Louise Children's Hospice we can also offer you the following:
• The opportunity to be part of a highly-dedicated, focused and motivated team
• A hugely rewarding role, making a difference to the lives of hundreds of families
• Development and career progression opportunities
• Strong team working ethics within the hospice
• Multi-disciplinary team working
• A fabulous working environment in a modern and secure building set in its own gardens, with free on-site parking
• Role specific training, a commitment to learning, developing and growing our employees with holistic hospice and community based working opportunities
• Continuance of your NHS pension scheme or joining The Donna Louise Trust's pension scheme
• Generous holidays
• Enhanced sick pay after 12 months' service
• Cash back health care scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Staff Information Group (SIG) which gives all staff a voice to management
• A range of family friendly policies
• Independent free counselling service for staff
• Independent Occupational Health provision
• Subsidised dining room accessible to staff
Care Team Volunteer Coordinator
Due to continuing growth and expansion of our service we are looking for dedicated and passionate individual to join our supportive and innovative Care Team here at The Donna Louise Children's Hospice as a Care Team Volunteer Coordinator.
Care Team Administrator
Due to continuing growth and expansion of our service we are looking for dedicated and passionate individual to join our supportive and innovative Care Team here at The Donna Louise Children's Hospice as a Care team Administrator.
Children's Community Nurse
We're looking for a Children's Nurse with experience of caring for children in the community to help us move forward into the next exciting stage of our developing service. If you have a passion for palliative and complex care across the age range 0-19 years then we'd love to hear from you.