Our Fundraising Promise
The Donna Louise's Fundraising Promise
We are passionately committed to being there every step of the way for the children and families who rely on The Donna Louise. But, we wouldn't and couldn't exist without you, our amazing supporters. Your trust and support means everything to us, so when you make the decision to support us, we make these promises to you:
• We value every gift, large or small and promise that your donation will be used responsibly to help make every moment count for the children and families who rely on our support.
• We will keep administration costs to a minimum without jeopardising the quality of our work, so as much of your donation as possible will be spent directly on our life-changing work.
• Fundraising is really important to us and we are proud of what it helps achieve. We will constantly review our fundraising practices to make sure they are fair, sensitive, appropriate and in line with fundraising regulations.
• We will never pressure you to make a gift. If you do not want to give, or wish to cease giving, we will always respect your decision.
• We hope you'll want to hear more about our work. With your permission, we will provide you with regular updates so you can see how your support is making a difference.
• We'll never sell or pass your details to anyone else and promise to keep your details safe and secure.
• If you tell us you'd rather not be contacted, or you'd rather we didn't contact you in a certain way, we'll act on your wishes.
Thank you for helping us make every moment count.